REQUEST A QUOTE
The high-flow CP18D model offers increased cold-planing production, fingertip, electrical control of tilt, depth, and side shift for exact and easy positioning.
Worksite Pro™ cold planers are a milling attachment compatible with skid steers, compact track loaders, or compact wheel loaders with a skid steer interface. Each model has a planetary drive to deliver high torque at the drum for increased productivity and reliability.
- Top-pivot increases downforce for better control
- Increased cold planing ability
- Equipped with standard 10.5-inch tine spacing
- Compatibility: 320E, 323E, 326E, 328E, 329E, 332E, 333E, 324K
- Drum chassis wheels minimize asphalt gouging
- Hydraulic flow: 29–41 gpm (109–155 L/min.)
- Hydraulic pressure: 2,500–3,500 psi
- Hydraulic horsepower: 42–72 hp (31.6–53.4 kW)
- Planing width: 18 in. (457 mm)