Location: Dyersville, IA
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Reports to: Service Manager or Service Location Manager
Performs maintenance duties including maintaining building and grounds, washing and maintaining equipment and delivering equipment.
- Keep all facilities neat and organized including the shop, parts and showroom.
- Performs any maintenance to the buildings as instructed.
- Keep the lot neat and organized.
- Lawn mowing and snow removal.
- Maintenance of Ag and CP equipment.
- Perform shop equipment maintenance.
- Help with deliveries when needed.
- All other duties assigned by Management.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to lift items weighing upwards to 75 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Class A CDL is required.
- Computer experience is preferred.
- Great customer service skills.
- Ability to perform multiple duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge of equipment safety procedures
Please contact Karla Baumler, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com for more information.