Location: Dyersville, IA
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Reports to: Service Manager/Location Manager
Assist the service manager in maintaining accurate and on-time reports and records relative to the service department’s operation within the dealership.
- Answers incoming phones calls to location and directs to department needed.
- Maintain hours for hourly employees and report all PTO for biweekly payroll.
- Fields internal and external customer inquiries to the Service Department.
- Assists Service Manager in his absence with opening work orders as needed.
- Monitors workorder process for timely invoicing of work completed.
- Maintains Service Department filing and records.
- Process warranty and/or product improvement claims including the computation of charges and submission. Compare credits received to submission and work with service manager to resolve unpaid amounts. Forward JD credits to appropriate personnel.
- Back-up bookkeeper, if absent, for certain tasks.
- Be willing to work occasional Saturdays during Spring planting and Fall harvest seasons.
- Other duties as assigned by management
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Knowledge of office procedures with strong attention to detail.
- Good customer service skills including phone etiquette.
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
Please contact Karla Baumler, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com for more information.