Location: Monticello, IA
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Reports to: Service Manager/Location Manager
Assist the service manager in maintaining accurate and on-time reports and records relative to the service department’s operation within the dealership.
- Answers incoming phones calls to location and directs to department needed.
- Maintain hours for hourly employees and report all PTO for biweekly payroll.
- Fields internal and external customer inquiries to the Service Department.
- Assists Service Manager in his absence with opening work orders as needed.
- Monitors workorder process for timely invoicing of work completed.
- Maintains Service Department filing and records.
- May process warranty and/or product improvement claims including the computation of charges, submission and follow-up.
- Other duties as assigned by management
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Knowledge of office procedures
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
Please contact Karla Baumler, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com for more information.