Location: Cresco, IA
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Reports to: Parts Manager or Parts Lead or Corporate Parts Manager
Responsible for selling, receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition performs in-store customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking duties.
- Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer needs
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly
- Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the manager
- Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
- Ability to use the John Deere Parts Catalog computer application
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Fork lift license preferred
Please contact Karla Baumler, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com for more information.