Location: New Hampton, IA
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Department: Accounting Clerk- New Hampton location
Reports to: Bookkeeper/Sales Manager/Controller
Performs various clerical and accounting duties at the New Hampton office for the Bodensteiner Implement Company New Hampton and Cresco locations.
- Answer Incoming Calls and direct to appropriate department.
- Customer accounts receivable maintenance, post payment, answer and resolve questions regarding customer account balances.
- Reconciles daily checkout.
- Maintain monthly reports for account reconciliations.
- Mails customer statements for New Hampton and Cresco.
- Report payroll hours biweekly to HR.
- Sales admin recordkeeping, supports sales staff and sales managers with daily sales activities.
- Misc office duties that helps assists other co-workers with related tasks as deemed necessary by Sales Manager/Main Bookkeeper/Controller.
- This position would present the right candidate an opportunity for advancement allowing for long term employment within our company.
- Understands basic accounting functions such as debits/credits and accounts receivable.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and IE, Firefox, Google.
- Ability to use various computer programs specific to the position.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Please contact Karla Baumler, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.