Location: Monticello, IA
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Reports to: Store Sales Lead / ISG Manager
Sell and support technology to new and existing customers.
Sells new and used agricultural and turf equipment to new and existing customers.
- Represent Bodensteiner Implement selling technology, equipment, and support packages
- Execute dealer sponsored Technology Customer Support Packages
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management
- Maintains all customer information for sales management
- Knows and follows our defined sales process
- Assists with the preparation and execution of internal training and customer events
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations
- Monitors trends in customer's business activities and timely communicates to management
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options
- Attends applicable sales training events
- Knowledge of agricultural or turf equipment and farming or operational practices preferred
- Ability to embrace technology and stay at the leading edge of new product offerings
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
Please contact Karla Baumler, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com for more information.