Location: Monticello, IA
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Reports to: Service Manager or Service Location Manager
Operates vehicles to transport equipment for the dealership. May instruct customers on basic equipment operating procedures. Performs washing and detailing of equipment.
- Transports equipment to/from customers and/or between dealer facilities; may also pick-up new equipment from a John Deere factory
- Supports the sales department with equipment delivery as needed
- Maintains records of pickup and deliveries and obtains necessary signatures and receipts
- Maintains all required certifications in line with DOT, OSHA and company policy
- Accounts for all time and for all distance traveled in performing assigned duties
- Responsible for washing and detailing of equipment.
- Will be responsible for completing minor repairs on customer equipment and helping assist technicians as needed.
- May need to maintain assigned trucks and related equipment in good condition
- May instruct customers on basic equipment operating procedures as required
- May needs to assist with general maintenance of facilities and grounds including lawn mowing and snow removal in an effort to keep things neat and organized.
- All other duties assigned by Management.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 1+ years experience as semi-trailer truck operator
- CDL License
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
- Ability to lift items weighing upwards to 75 lbs. repeatedly
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
Please contact Karla Baumler, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com for more information.