Location: Monticello, IA
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Reports to: Service Manager or Service Location Manager
Responsible for set-up and assembly of all types of equipment offered for sale by the dealership. Performs pre-delivery inspections and prepares equipment for delivery to the customer. May require some director or guidance from the Service Manager, Service Location Manager, Shop Foremen or Senior Technicians.
- Assists the Service Manager and technicians in the efficient operation of the department
- Cleans, organizes and maintains the condition of shop, vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment
- Assists service technicians with repairing, servicing and moving equipment
- Accountable for billable time and assigned work orders
- Responsible for complete and thorough documentation of diagnostics and repairs performed on work orders and on time submittal of information.
- May participate in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Operates and maintains vehicles, tools and equipment required to perform job responsibilities
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- All other duties as assigned my management
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience operating vehicles, tools, and equipment used in machinery pre-delivery and set-up processes
- Experience with basic computer functions
- Experience working cooperatively in a team environment
- Experience communicating effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Valid Driver's License required
Please contact Karla Baumler, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.