Sign up for FREE access to MyJohnDeere and the John Deere Operations Center
Why the John Deere Operations Center:
- John Deere Operation Center is the new agronomic data platform going forward as a replacement for Apex.
- Currently data documented through Gen 4 displays (Model Year 2015 and newer machines) are only able to be uploaded to the John Deere Operations Center, not Apex
- Apex is not supported on new Windows Operating systems (i.e. Windows 10)
- John Deere Operations Center is web-based (cloud based) so data loss is not a risk due to a computer hard drive malfunction
- All software updates are installed and supported by John Deere
- Since the John Deere Operations Center is web-based, information can be easily shared with trusted advisors (agronomists, seed representatives, etc) at the producers discretion.
- This eliminates the need to print maps or download data, etc to communicate field information with advisors.
- Active JDLink enabled equipment is able to send wireless data transfer of all as applied (seeding, application, harvest) information to the John Deere Operations Center
- John Deere Operation Center provides integrated connection to mobile equipment apps such as SeedStarMobile, HarvestMobile and soon to be released SprayMobile.
- Producers find the navigation of the John Deere Operation Center site to be much easier than Apex for generation of maps and field or product information.
- Historical Apex data can be easily uploaded to the John Deere Operation Center
How to access MyJohnDeere and the John Deere Operatons Center:
- Type https://myjohndeere.deere.com into your web browser
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT” in the lower left
- Follow the steps to create a username, enter and address, phone number and email address
- An email will be sent to you from MyJohnDeere asking you to VALIDATE ACCOUNT
- Click on the yellow VALIDATE ACCOUNT box in your confirmation email
- Create a password and challenge question
- You will now be automatically logged into MyJohnDeere
- Click on the OPERATIONS CENTER icon
- Create a organization name
- You will have successfully setup your MyJohnDeere and John Deere Operations Center Account